Our Coronavirus Measures
The world is changing quickly at the moment, and with it our usual way of life. We are aware that changes will need to be made in our running of Ongoing Support, and the prevention of getting the coronavirus is high on our priority list right now in order to provide a clean and safe environment for any of you that still wish to do face-to-face therapy (while you still have a choice). For those that are uncomfortable coming in even with our assurances we are able to offer online sessions.
Please do not come in if you feel unwell
In order to keep our premises safe for others it is essential that you do not come in for a face-to-face appointment. We can simply meet online through zoom meetings, skype, or facetime, and payments can be processed through mobile phone links, or through email.
- The following will be either wiped with a bleach solution, or disinfected using a steam cleaner
- Door bell
- All door handles
- Bathroom door lock
- Soap and cream dispensers
- Bathroom and kitchen bin
- Sofa arms
- Tissue box
- Hallway banister
- Please wash your hands on your arrival, antibacterial handwash is provided. A 20 second wash is recommended
- Individual hand towels are provided for drying your hands. Please place your hand towel in the bin after use (keep at the side of the sink if you think you might use it again during the session)
- Please keep a 2 metre distance away if possible, and avoid talking at the front door as much as is possible.
- Please do not pet the cats, even if they beg (Poppet is guilty of this)
- Magazines and drawing supplies have been withdrawn, please bring your own if needed/wanted
- Tissues are provided, if you use one please do not put them on the sofa, and put them straight in the bin or in one of your pockets
- Avoid touching your face during your session, we recommend you wash your hands again before leaving your session
- We will wash our hands prior to your arrival, and again prior to making any drinks
- We will ensure our cleaning measures are carried out after every client, and also throughout our non working hours
- We will keep our distance from you, and we may ask you to wash your hands on your arrival
- We will offer online sessions to anybody who is uncomfortable visiting our premises, or in the event of a government lockdown
Please let us know if you think we can do more, or if you have any feedback, concerns, or questions.