Our Coronavirus Measures
Due to the spread of COVID-19 we have made certain changes in the running of Ongoing Support and face-to-face appointments. The prevention of catching or spreading the coronavirus is high on our priority list. We will provide a clean and safe environment for any of you that still wish to do face-to-face therapy. For those that are uncomfortable coming in even with our assurances we are able to offer online sessions.
Please do not come in if you feel unwell
In order to keep our premises safe for others it is essential that you do not come in for a face-to-face appointment. We can simply meet online through zoom meetings, skype, or facetime, and payments can be processed through mobile phone links, or through email.
- The following will be either wiped with a recommended bleach solution, 70% alcohol gel, steam cleaned, or sprayed with a specific disinfectant for soft furnishings:
- Door bell
- Door glass
- All door handles
- Bathroom door lock
- Soap and cream dispensers
- Bathroom and kitchen bin
- Sofa cushions
- Sofa arms
- Tissue box
- Hallway banister
- Card Reader
- Any therapy props after use
- We are no longer asking clients to wear a mask on arrival and departure. However, you are welcome to continue this practice if you feel more comfortable.
- Please wash your hands on your arrival, antibacterial handwash is provided. A 20 second wash is recommended.
- Individual hand towels are provided for drying your hands. Please place your hand towel in the bin after use (keep at the side of the sink if you think you might use it again during the session).
- Please keep a 2 metre distance away if possible, and avoid talking by the front door as much as is possible.
- Please do not pet the cats, even if they beg.
- We have re-introduced drawing/painting supplies and other props into the therapy room. We have a sanitiser accessable to ensure items are cleaned prior to their use. You are still welcome to bring your own items if needed/wanted
- Tissues are provided, however are located slightly away from the talking area to avoid contamination. If you do use one please do not put them on the sofa, and put them straight in the bin or in one of your pockets
- Contactless 70% hand gel is available throughout the session.
- Avoid touching your face, or playing with your mask during your session, we recommend you wash your hands again before leaving your session.
- We will wear a mask until we are both seated if requested by clients, otherwise we are no longer wearing masks.
- We will wash our hands prior to your arrival, and again prior to making any drinks (drinks may be withdrawn during lockdown).
- We will ensure our cleaning measures are carried out after every client, and also throughout our non working hours.
- We will keep our distance from you, and we may ask you to wash your hands on your arrival.
- We will offer online sessions to anybody who is uncomfortable visiting our premises.
Please let us know if you think we can do more, or if you have any feedback, concerns, or questions.